Your Legacy: Beyond the Fame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary) Empty Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary)

Post by Charlotte Pascal Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Charlie hadn't quite been cleared to return to the stage just yet, but the producers of the upcoming revival of Beauty and the Beast told her that they were happy to wait until she was ready before they began offical rehearsals. Until then, Charlie was going to be giving voice lessons. She sat behind the piano, warming up her own voice while she waited for her newest students.

"He he he he ha ha he he heeeeee."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary) Empty Re: Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary)

Post by Clary James Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Cleary looked at her pregnant friend concerned since she hasn't been the same since the whole surgery, but she knew that with he help they were getting it was going to help her in the end.

Ry took a breathe as they got out of the car and looked around
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary) Empty Re: Those Who Can't Do, Teach (Charlie, Ry, and Clary)

Post by Charlotte Pascal Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Charlie continued warming up, and waiting for her students, watching the costume designers for her upcoming show working on Belle's signature gold gown in the corner of the room.
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:04 pm

They walked in looking around. Ry smiled at the on stage appearance it made her feel like she was worth something again.

Clary looked around
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Charlie grabbed her crutches from under the piano bench, and walked to the door to meet them. "Hello, ladies, I'm Charlie."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 pm

"Hi I'm Clary James and this is my friend Ryleigh Rollins."
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Charlie chuckled softly. "James was my maiden name. It's a pleasure to meet you both. Have either of you ever taken a voice lesson before?"
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:13 pm

"No." Clary said

"I'm or I was a singer and I had a vocal couch, but I'm guessing that it didn't work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:14 pm

"I wouldn't say that it didn't work," said Charlie. "Some methods just aren't right for some people."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:58 am

"You have to forgive her. She had to have surgery and swore to herself am she would never sing again."

"Clary.' Ry said
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:05 am

"Nodules?" Charlie asked. "I've been there, but it's easy to come back from if you're willing to put in the work."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:38 am

"I told you it would be easy Ry."

"And I have a baby on the way I'm not risking losing this baby like I did my last one because I didn't listen. '
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am

Charlie gave Ryleigh a soft smile. "I carried my daughter while doing chemotherapy, I know how important it is as a mother to keep your child safe; I have four. You'll be fine, I promise."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:56 am

"She had miscarried twice."

"Clary." She groaned
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:00 am

"I totally get it," said Charlie, "but I promise you will be perfectly fine."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 am

"Alright." She said
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 am

"Why don't we all have a seat, and warm up?"
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 am

Charlie played the girls the same simple pattern she'd been using to warm up before they came. "Alright girls, for now, just try to find the pitch, and repeat after me," she said before she began to play it again. "He he he he ha ha he he heeeeee."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:05 am

She lead the girls through various scales, and warm up exercises.
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:37 am

The girls followed

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Soon, she handed them the sheet music for the song they would be working on.
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clary James Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 am

Clary was excited

Ryleigh was more worried about herself
Clary James
Clary James

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 am

"This is Castle on a Cloud,from Les Miserables," explained Charlie. "The song is written to be sung by a child, but I thought it would be a nice building block."
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Clary smiled looking over at her friend who wasn't so sure about singing

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Pascal Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Charlie gave her a soft smile.
Charlotte Pascal
Charlotte Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum