Your Legacy: Beyond the Fame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley) Empty Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley)

Post by Loretta Caldwell Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Since Will's diagnosis, things had been difficult for the trio, but the girls were determined to take care of him as best they could. They were going to see him through this. Lorie spent more time at classes that she didn't nessecarily need for her degree, but would help her take care of him, and she put together a bag of supplies so that she could give him check ups, and keep track of his vitals from home.
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley) Empty Re: Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley)

Post by Will Baker Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Will was being checked out every which way and it was getting him down. He hated being poked

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley) Empty Re: Take My Hand, and Let Me Take Your Heart (Lorie/Will/Kinsley)

Post by Loretta Caldwell Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Lorie laid down in bed beside him. "I know you hate this, darlin', but we're gonna get through it, okay? I promise you that."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:42 pm

He nodded" yeah I know, buy I'm tired of getting poked and poked all day. I just wish this was over and done with.

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:41 am

"I know, sugar, I know," Lorie sighed, kissing his temple. "It's a necessary evil, though."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 am

"Yeah this wouldn't have to be if I was normal. Or healthy."

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:24 am

"Darlin'..." Lorie sighed softly.
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 am

"What you know it's true. But my life had to be so screwed up and now look at me. I turned into a freak."

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:22 am

"William, you are not a freak..."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:37 am

"That's how I feel."

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:34 am

She pressed a kiss to his forehead. "You are not a freak."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:24 am

He sighed sitting up a little

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 am

She wrapped her arms around him. "I love you, Will."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:31 am

"I love you too." He said holding onto her

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:30 pm

"Kinsie should be home soon, rehearsal should be just about over."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:46 pm

"Yeah I figured. You know that you can just spend time with her."

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:51 pm

"She'll want to see you, too, Will."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:58 pm

"I don't feel like having a petty party." He a aid getting up and walking to the bathroom

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:05 pm

"We don't pity you Will," Lorie called after him with a sigh.
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:20 pm

He Sat down and rubbed his face. He hated that everyone dropped everything for him and it drove him crazy

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Lorie sighed again, going to the desk in the room to work on some of her homework.
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 am

He walked out of the bathroom after hearing her leave the room and laid back down on the bed.

Kinsley walked into the house" I'm home." She called out

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 am

Lorie smiled. "Hey darlin'!"
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Baker Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 am

She smiled walking over to her" Hey sweetheart. How is Will doing? " she asked

Will closed his eyes

Will Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loretta Caldwell Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 am

"It's a rough emotional day," Lorie frowned. "He's real down on himself."
Loretta Caldwell
Loretta Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum